Use Jax Wax Ultra Cut Heavy Duty Compound to remove 1000 to 1500 grit sand marks, overspray, and moderate to heavy imperfections from newly painted or cured paints. Jax Wax Ultra Cut Heavy Duty Compound also will easily remove heavy oxidation from finishes.
Jax Wax Ultra Cut Heavy Duty Compound contains no silicone or wax. Jax Wax Ultra Cut Heavy Duty Compound is Body Shop Safe.
Now you can get fast, commercial-quality results by using the same products the "pros" do - and by doing it yourself!
Directions for Buffer Use:
- Shake well before using and occasionally during application.
- Apply Ultra Compound using aggressive Foam Pad or a Wool Cutting Pad.
- Apply to a small area (2 ft X 2 ft) and buff until desired results are achieved.
The reason that we are confident that you will love Jax Wax Ultra Cut Heavy Duty Compound is simple - We ARE the Manufacturer. Even though more costly, we only use the highest quality ingredients and do not dilute our products to increase profits.
This is the same polish and compounds that we sell to our commercial customers consisting of hundreds of car dealers, professional detailers, auto body shops and classic car owners every day. Jax Wax polish and compounds are commercial products that are of higher quality than than most "retail" polish and compounds that sit on the "wax wall" vying for your hard earned dollars with slick labels and packaging. Click here to read "Should You Use Professional Car Care Products?
High Performance Cutting Compound to Remove Deep Scratches and Other Heavy to Moderate Surface Imperfections
- Formulated with Advanced Technology Creating a High Gloss While Quickly Removing Imperfections
- Easily Removes 1000 to 1500 Grit Sanding Scratches
- Designed to Save Time Allows You to Move to Next Buffing Step Quickly
- Easily Removes Overspray & Heavy Oxidation
- Contains No Wax or Silicone
- Body Shop Safe