Scotch® Performance Green Masking Tape 233+ features the best developments in premium masking tape technology. Its unique green backing is highly conformable and has a clean edge designed for critical masking applications.
The specially formulated adhesive sticks to most surfaces (including EPDM) and removes cleanly for up to five days.
- High Temperature
- Removes clean from stainless steel, powder coatings, EPDM rubber and alodine aluminum.
- Leaves a sharp, clean line.
- Resists solvents and moisture.
- Handles temperatures up to 250°F for 30 minutes.
- Green crepe paper backing with rubber adhesive.
- Neatly conforms to curves.
Scotch® Performance Green Masking Tape 233+ also has excellent resistance to paint bleed-through and good temperature resistance of up to 250ºF (121ºC) (short term exposures). It is manufactured in an ISO 9002 registered plant to meet worldwide quality standards.
Scotch® Performance Green Masking Tape 233+ is better than most conventional masking tapes for sunlight resistance. However, it is still advised that it not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods of sunlight. The tape may become difficult to remove.