Jax Wax Super Blue is a Solvent Based Dressing with a Pleasant Scent which Restores Rubber, Plastic and Vinyl surfaces and prevents Prevent Fading, Cracking and Other Harmful UV Effects at the same time.
- Easily restores fading and brings back the Brilliance of All Rubber, Plastic and Vinyl Surfaces.
- Can even be used on Damp Surfaces with Excellent Results.
- Jax Wax Super Blue is Long Lasting - the product will not wash right off like water- based dressings.
- Offers excellent UV Protection, and dries completely - Will Not Stay Tacky After Application.
- Jax Wax Super Blue offers Great Protection on Vinyl and Convertible Tops, Tonneau Covers and All Trim.
- Will not stain painted surfaces unlike other products.
Jax Wax Super Blue is a dressing to restore and rejuvenate tires and any other exterior rubber, plastic and vinyl surfaces to make them look like new again.
Jax Wax Super Blue also protects surfaces from harmful UV damage and other outside elements where your vehicle is under constant attack.
There are 3 major reasons that you want to use a solvent based dressing for tires and exterior rubber, plastic and vinyl trim, instead of a water based dressing.
Holds up better than a Water Based Dressing
As soon as water comes into contact with a water based dressing - it's gone, washed away - kaput. With Jax Wax Super Blue being solvent based, it tends to hold up much better repelling water and moisture. It lasts much longer.
Does a better job restoring faded trim
Jax Wax Super Blue easily restores faded rubber, plastic and vinyl surfaces to look like new.
Easily removes wax marks from exterior trim
When dressing exterior trim, Jax Wax Super Blue does not just cover up any wax marks on exterior trim, but rather will remove excess wax from trim pieces. This is due to it's solvent based formula. There is so much plastic and vinyl trim on newer vehicles, no matter how careful you may be, you will hit it with wax and leave an unsightly mark. Jax Wax Super Blue will remove it!
Jax Wax Super Blue is excellent at restoring and rejuvenating vinyl tops and for those final details for dressing and protecting undercarriages and wheel wells. Can even be used on wet surfaces with excellent results.
Now you can get fast, commercial-quality results by using the same products the "pros" do - and by doing it yourself!
- Jax Wax Super Blue is a Solvent Based, High-Gloss Conditioner which Helps to Prevent Fading, Cracking and Other Harmful UV Effects. Jax Wax Super Blue will restore fading and bring back the Brilliance of All Rubber, Plastic and Vinyl Surfaces. Because it is solvent based, it has a strong odor, and should be used on the outside of your vehicle only.
- Jax Wax Super Blue can even be used on Damp Surfaces with Excellent Results. Super Blue is Long Lasting - the product Will Not Wash Right Off Unlike Water-Based Dressings. Jax Wax Super Blue also offers Excellent UV Protection, and Dries Completely - Will Not Stay Tacky After Application.
- Super Blue offers Great Protection on Vinyl and Convertible Tops, Tonneau Covers and All Trim, and will not stain painted surfaces. It even cleans your white walls!
- Jax Wax Super Blue stays on your tires after several washings!
Directions and Quick Tips:
- Super Blue can either can be Sprayed on or Applied with an Applicator
- Wipe Off Excess Product to Achieve Desired Finish
- Let Dry and You're Done!
- For a very high shine, simply spray the product onto the surface, such as tires and let dry. To lessen the shine, apply with an applicator and wipe the product to desired finish while it is still wet.
- For tires and trim, we prefer to apply the product with an applicator instead of spraying to cut the time of wiping off any over-spray, and because it does not waste the product.
- When applying on a large, flat surface such as a vinyl top, convertible top or a tonneau cover - apply with an applicator. Start with overlapping straight strokes and then go back the other way in criss-crossing patterns to ensure even coverage.
- A couple of thin, even applications will restore and bring back the brilliance of faded vinyl trim.