The LHR 75E mini is the polisher for difficult shapes and for spot repair operations.
- The LHR 75E mini is a must for any detailer wishing to obtain perfect results, even in the most difficult areas.
- Thanks to the backing pad with small diameter, the LHR 75E mini is perfect in polishing applications on small and intricate areas.
- The small machine dimensions and the 12 mm orbit allow a comfortable handling and accuracy in detail polishing.
- For use with our 3" buffing pads
- 12mm random orbital polisher
- Improved power and balance
- Made in USA
With its non-slip rubber inserts on the front cover, the LHR 75E mini is perfect for all polishing operations in difficult to reach areas. The operator can work in perfect comfort to produce the best possible results.
ON-OFF SWITCH LOCK
Lined in non-slip rubber, the on/off lever of the BigFoot polisher ensures a controlled soft start, giving the operator full control over the tool.
The attention to detail is not limited to just the innovative and attractive design. The modern lines and exceptional technical quality are combined with a number of details that are the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort. The non-slip rubber inserts are numerous and have many functions. In particular, the insert on the machine body is used to support the polisher when placed on a surface.
Thanks to the backing pad with small diameter, the LHR 75E mini is perfect in polishing applications on small and intricate areas. The small machine dimensions and the 12 mm orbit allow a comfortable handling and accuracy in detail polishing.
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL MODULE
The speed controller is both practical and easy to use. The speed of the polisher can also be easily adjusted without interrupting the work.