The Original Easy On, Easy Off Carnauba Car Wax - Creates an Unmatched Brilliant, Durable Finish - It's Easy to use!
For best results - start with a clean surface - wash your ride first!
Think of applying wax like painting a wall - the better surface you start with the nicer the finish will look.
- Shake well before using and occasionally during application.
Using an Applicator / Wax Pad apply the product in thin even layers.
Thin is In! You not are adding anymore protection, durability or shine by using more product. No need to use circular wiping motions! Just wipe it on in straight lines, slightly overlapping each time. By applying the product thin, you also avoid caking wax in the body seams and are not wasting product. For example, waxing a 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe will use about 1 ounce of product.
Do the entire vehicle at once.
Don't be scared - because the product comes off so easy and without streaking or hazing, it is not necessary to do sections at a time.
Wax your windshield, glass, mirrors and chrome.
The product works similar to rain repellant products, will not streak with the wipers and is a lot easier to apply.
After the product dries, wipe it off the excess revealing a brilliant finish!
Turn your towel over frequently to achieve best results.
- For best results use a Micro fiber towel. Micro fiber towels are ultra absorbent and will NOT scratch your finish.
- By using Jax Wax Liquid Carnauba Paste Wax on the windshield and glass, you will achieve the same result as rain-repellant products without all the work - water will bead right off the surface improving visibility.
- A lot of racers wax the inside of their glass and plastic-type windows and windshields - it prevents them from fogging!
The Deep, Glossy, Reflective Finish that Jax Wax Liquid Carnauba Paste Wax creates on your car satisfies not only the most discriminating tastes, but is also Easy to Apply and Take Off.
Wiping this wax on an average size car only takes about 15 minutes when applying the wax to all painted, chrome and glass surfaces. Wiping it off is Just as Easy! Jax Wax Liquid Carnauba Paste Wax will not Smear, Streak, Haze or be "Dusty" when removing it.
If you want to, you can apply Jax Wax Liquid Carnauba Paste Wax in the direct sunlight - even on black paint! We prefer to use a black or dark colored finish on a car at shows.
Right out in the direct sun on a hot surface. Black or dark colored painted finishes show everything! There is no better way to demonstrate how easy this wax is to use and the finish that it will create.
If you can create an awesome "Black" finish without any streaks, hazing, smears or dust - you can replicate that on virtually any other finish hands down.
You can even leave the wax on a surface for hours, an afternoon, a day or months - and it still wipes off with ease. Perfect for waxing right in the pits at the track! We have many customers that will wax their classic car or race car before they put it up for the winter, put a cover on it and remove the wax in the spring with the same results as if they put it on and took it right off.
Jax Wax Liquid Carnauba Paste Wax is a "paste" wax in a liquid form, so it has the DURABILITY usually only found in traditional paste waxes.
Whether your vehicle is a driver, or a classic car worth thousands - Jax Wax Liquid Carnauba Paste Wax can make a novice look like a pro.
Now you can get fast, commercial-quality results by using the same products the "pros" do - and by doing it yourself!
- Creates an unmatched dazzling, reflective deep finish that enhances, protects and reconditions any kind of vehicle finish.
- Effortlessly wipes on and off the average size vehicle in under 30 minutes with no hazing, streaks, smears or dust - even in direct sunlight.
- Used day in day out by countless Auto Dealerships, Professional Detailers, Body Shops, Auto Auctions, Professional Race Teams, Auto Museums, and the most discriminating classic car owners where results matter.