Iron Decon is used for surface decontamination of iron particles that cannot be seen on painted surfaces and clear coats.
As Iron Decon comes in contact with the iron particles in your vehicles paint it will turn purple, showing the start of the decontamination process. Iron Decon is great for removing the particles a clay bar cannot. This pH balanced formula is safe for all paints, and made to create a extremely smooth finish after use.
- Wash vehicle and make sure surface temperature is cool.
- Spray liberally on each panel
- Rub in with wash mitt or sponge
- Wait approximately 5 minutes to let product change to purple in color.
- Do not let dry on surface
- Wash remaining product off with hose or pressure washer