Jax Wax Prep Spray increases the integrity of the molecular bond that occurs when applying coatings.
One of the most important steps in correctly applying coating is making sure the surface is in "like new" condition. Prep Spray will be used to wipe down any surface that you are getting ready to coat. It will remove all surface oils and residue from the surface leaving a "raw" clean finish.
- If the vehicle needs paint correction to remove swirls, scratches, and other imperfections this must be done prior to the application of Prep Sprayl
- Wash the entire vehicle using Jax Strip Shampoo.
- Use a clay bar to remove any bonded contaminants that are on the paint.
- Apply Prep Spray on one panel at a time
- Wipe off Prep Spray with a clean microfiber towel until completely dry.