Easily Remove Swirls, Holograms and Other Paint Imperfections without the Risk of Damaging Painted Finish
- Perfect for Someone New to Polishing - Nearly Impossible to Burn Paint
- Dual Action Simulates Circular Movement of Human Hand while Polishing
- Orbital Rotation Prevents Heat Buildup on the Surface
- Positive Drive Ensures Continuous Motion for a Uniform Finish
- Can Make a Novice Look Like a Pro
The Flex XC 3401 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher Removes Swirls, Scratches and Other Imperfections Making It Impossible to Burn Paint, Perfect for Novices and Pros Alike to Create a Perfect Finish.
The orbital rotation of this innovative polisher simulates the circular movement of the human hand while polishing. At the same time, the polisher's highly smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and even offers what is necessary for hologram-free polishing.
That's just what this polisher, with its ergonomically designed knob handle, was made for.
The positive drive ensures a uniform movement, even under load, thanks to constant lift. Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length there is also the possibility of removing existing holograms from black finishes.
Thanks to the direct orbital drive, very little heat develops on the surface, which is ideally suited to temperature-sensitive finishes. The accelerator trigger switch and speed selection allow for a controlled acceleration to the optimal speed.
- FLEX seven-fold microprocessor electronics: with consistent speed control by tachometer generator, soft start, accelerator trigger switch, restart protection after power interruption, overload protection, temperature monitoring, and speed selection
- 8 mm orbital movement
- Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface
- Removable, ergonomic knob grip
- High-powered motor: can handle extreme loads
- Spindle lock
- Quality shut-off carbon brushes: if the carbon brushes wear down, the motor will be automatically switched off and thus protected from damage
- 10" Black power cord