Mytee HP 100 Grand Prix Heated Carpet Extractor. Professional equipment for professional results!
Whether we're talking about laundry or dishes, everyone knows that hot water cleans much better than cold. In the world of professional automotive detailing, the same rule applies. That's why no serious auto detailer would consider operating a detailing business without a hot water carpet extractor to clean carpets and upholstery. Just like a car polisher, the Mytee HP100 Grand Prix Heated Carpet Extractor is one of the most important tools to a professional auto detailer.
Carpet cleaning with hot water actually helps break up dirt and grease that would not be as easily removed using the old fashioned technique of a bucket of cold soapy water and a brush or sponge. You wouldn't have a professional carpet cleaner clean your carpets that way, so why should you use that technique on automotive carpet and upholstery? And because the HP100 Grand Prix Heated Carpet Extractor actually sprays the surface with hot water and then extracts it out immediately, the process leaves the fabric or carpet free of soapy residue and much dryer, allowing you to finish your detail in less time. Professional detailers agree...a hot water carpet extractor like this Mytee HP100 Grand Prix is a must-have!
Mytee HP100 Grand Prix Heated Carpet Extractor Benefits:
- Easy to set up, easy to use Models available in all sizes to fit any operation
- Heats water quickly and evenly
- Cleaning with hot water helps break up dirt and grease
- Actually flushes out cleaning solution with hot water and extracts it out - no soapy residue left behind in the vehicle!
- Uses less water than outdated "soap and water" techniques, allowing seats and carpets to dry more quickly
- Makes cleaning carpets and upholstery faster and more efficient, making you more profitable
Mytee HP100 Grand Prix Heated Carpet Extractor Features:
- Large 11 gallon capacity 1200 watt in-line heater Heats water to 210 degrees in just minutes
- 3-stage powerful vacuum motor
- 100 PSI 137 inches of water lift
- 3 inch wide stainless steel upholstery tool
- 15 foot high-pressure vacuum and solution hose 2 hose hangers
- 25 foot heavy duty power cord (115 Volts) 8 inch wheels 3 inch swivel casters