Jax Ceramic Wax is a fully synthetic wax infused with SiO2 to create unmatched durability in its class.
This totally inorganic formula is our most durable wax. By replacing carnauba with Silica (SiO2) as the main ingredient that offers protection, Jax Ceramic Wax won't break down in high temperatures or be affected by detergents nearly as much as a carnauba wax.
There are multiple benefits to Jax Ceramic Wax. For vehicles that have been ceramic coated, Jax Ceramic Wax can be used as a "topper" We have quite a few customers that still want to wax their coated car because they love detailing and enjoy the process of waxing. Because carnauba based waxes don't react properly on coated vehicles Jax Ceramic Wax is the absolute best option to add even more durability to your coating!
Jax Ceramic Wax is also a great option as a stand alone product on a non coated vehicle. If you are looking for a easy to use durable wax that can last 6 months or more depending on the elements the vehicle is exposed too, this is definitely the wax for you.
- Make sure the vehicle is totally clean and free of contaminants.
- Apply a small amount of Jax Ceramic Wax onto a microfiber wax applicator. Apply even, thin coats in straight lines to the surface, one or two panels at a time.
- Let dry to a haze. Once completely dried for 5 -10 minutes wipe off with a clean plush microfiber towel.
For use with a dual action polisher:
- For faster application of Jax Ceramic Wax a dual action polisher is recommended.
- Pour 3-5 small beads of Jax Ceramic Wax onto a soft foam finishing pad.
- On low to medium speed, apply Jax Ceramic Wax to each panel evenly.
- Let it dry to a haze. Once completely dried for 5-10 minutes wipe off with a clean plush microfiber towel.